Friday, January 20, 2012

Celebrity Chef

Frankie is definitely working his way up to celebrity chef status!  Last fall he was one of 8 local chefs who cooked up some amazing fish dishes for the "Fish Bites" event at the Minnesota Zoo.  He was cooking along side other local celebrity chefs including the executive chef from Oceanaire, the chef/owner from Ristorante Luci and the chef/owner of Meritage.  The event was aimed to show amazing dishes with some of the ocean's most sustainable fish and from what I hear everyone loved Frankie's dish (I did not get a ticket to this event, shame on my husband).  Well now you can find those same eight chefs on a full page spread in the February Issue of Minnesota Monthly!!   The topic:  Are you fish Smart?  Per magazine, "The Minnesota Zoo's Fish Smart restaurant partners are committed to helping consumers make ocean-friendly choices.  Let these chefs show you how to diversify your seafood plate."  I am very proud of Frankie for how much he has accomplished with his Culinary career already, he is creating a great name for himself in the Twin Cities area.  So what is up next for my celebrity husband?  Well, next is television!  He will be doing a live cooking segment on Kare 11 Saturday Morning in February.  I will be sure to keep everyone posted so you guys can watch him in person.  


2 comments:

  1. So cool! Way to go Frankie! I'll be sure to watch him on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Man...married to a local celebrity. Life must be good! :) How exciting that he'll be on tv. Hopefully I can watch it online!

    ReplyDelete