Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Winter Gala 2012

Colton performed in his Winter Gala tonight at KinderKare. Frankie and I were both able to make it to the show which made Colton so happy! His class sang the Grinch song. They had little programs that they had made with the words in them... of course Colton cannot read all of the words but none the less he had one! It wasn't until half way through the song that I realized he was holding his upside down - proof that he was not reading the words at all! It was fun to watch all the kids perform. Colton didn't sign very loud, which he later informed us was becuase he was shy - yah, since when?!?!

I took a video of his song but it is almost 2 minutes long and it just won't load - so I have given up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is SO CUTE. I can't wait to do stuff like this with my boys.

    ReplyDelete