Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Mason!

We celebrated Mason's 1st Birthday at our house today with many of our family and friends!  I was quite concerned that our house was way too small for a big birthday party but it turned out perfect.  We enjoyed lots of snacks and cupcakes, then presents and of course Mason enjoyed his very own birthday cake!  Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate Mason's first, we are very blessed to have all of you in our lives. I could keep boring you with details but I will just get to the pictures instead!  























 We were all very tired after the party so we spent our evening lounging and playing with all of Mason's new toys... I think his favorites are his new books (what a smart kid)!!




2 comments:

  1. I knew that Bug book would be a big hit! :)

    Thanks for inviting me over - it was a fun celebration. How crazy that he is 1 already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, he loves that book (you and Suzi did good)! I will be packing that one for the plane ride to Vegas for sure! I am glad you could make it, sorry I didn't get to talk to you much (it was a little nuts in our house)!

    ReplyDelete