Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Light at the end of this nightmare?!?!

Well after 6 days of the flu in our house, hitting all 4 of us, I think we can finally see the light at the end of this nightmare!  Everyone is feeling pretty good night and everyone ate dinner for the first time since last Tuesday night.  I was cleaning up the family room tonight, gathering all contaminated blankets, pillows, stuffed animals to be washed and when I turned turned around my boys were cuddled up in the chair together watching cartoons.  I think they missed each other this last week as we have pretty much kept them apart as one was sick and then once he got better the other got it sick, not to mention Frankie and myself getting quite sick in between the two of them.  It was a nasty little flu bug which we also shared with Grandma Yvonne cause we don't like to keep everything to ourselves. We are happy it is gone (or at least we hope it is).  And now that we are feeling better I can get back to my blogging challenge for the month.  I missed two days but that was for a good reason if you ask me.  Now off to watch the election coverage!!

1 comment: