Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fun with Cousins!!

This past weekend my cousin Sheila and her family came down from Fargo to spend the weekend hanging out with me and the boys!  We didn't have much planned, just wanted to hang out and have a good time together with our boys.  I was so excited to spend a weekend with her catching up on everything going on in our lives and the boys were so excited to have cousins staying with us all weekend. I also knew it would be crazy and probably exhausting have five boys (ages 1, 3, 4, 6 and 8) in the house and I was right!  Saturday the weather was beautiful so we decided to hit the sledding hill with the boys.  Her two youngest had never been sledding so she was excited to see how they would react and like all boys they loved every minute of it (even when they flipped out of the sled and got white washed).  After sledding for over an hour we headed back to the house to build a snowman as she said they had also never done that (it's like she lives in Florida or something).  All the boys had a blast playing in the snow and I think us adults had just as much fun!  I snapped a few pictures on my phone but for the most part just enjoyed the day.  
 He was crabby because I was making him take a picture prior to going down the hill!!
  

  
 We picked up one of Colton's buddies on the way to the hill... what's one more kid, right?!
That is a pretty awesome snowman if you ask me!!
The boys snuggled up to watch some afternoon cartoons!
Mason of course was helping me prepare our big family dinner!  The kids loves to be in the kitchen, he is just like his daddy.
We ended our day with a cousin bath.  These boys were having a blast in the bath together.  It was so much fun to have them all together for the weekend and we are already talking about when we can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment