Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Day

We ended our 48 hours of Christmas with Christmas dinner and presents at our house with my parents, siblings and mother in law.  We made our tradition fest of ham, cheesy potatoes, veggies, dinner rolls, salads, wine and pies for dessert!  After eating until we all hurt it was time to open presents!  The boys were more than spoiled once again, I truly don't know where to put all the toys we have gained this Christmas - might be time for a larger house just to accommodate my boys and their toys!!  We were very blessed this Christmas to spend so much time surrounded by the ones who love us.  We still have one more Christmas celebration in early January with my mom's side of the family and then we can say that another Christmas Season is officially complete!  Hope everyone else had a great Christmas as well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 Did I forget to mention that my sister got Mason a drum set?  Yes I will get her back someday for that one but I do have to admit that he loves it so much and is so animated when he plays that is can be quite entertaining!



No comments:

Post a Comment