Thursday, December 13, 2012

Unlimited Double Day - Bring it on!

So I think we all know that I love coupons and I really love Double Coupon day.... but what about unlimited double coupon day?  I was seriously planning my trip for days prior to double coupon day when I heard it was unlimited double coupon day.  Rainbow does double coupon day on every Wednesday and Saturday but you can only double 5 (or 10 on Double Double Days) coupons in one trip.  It still saves money but it forces you to do several transactions if you have quite a few coupons you want to use.  Well this last Saturday was the first time they did Unlimited Double Coupon day and I was so excited.  I filled my cart with all kinds of coupon items and of course some that I didn't have coupons for like meat (never seem to get coupons for that stuff) and then made my way to the checkout.  I handed over my stack of coupons and watched my total go down, yup after sale prices and coupons I save over $51.  That is quite the haul if you ask me.  I took home a cart full of groceries for only $119 which we all know now days doesn't get you much but with coupons it can get you a lot more.   I hear there is another unlimited double coupon day in the near future, I am already clipping, printing and collecting coupons in hopes of beating my savings from this trip!  I LOVE COUPONS!


2 comments:

  1. December 19th at Rainbow!! I'm planning ahead for that, though I fear that night it will be a zoo.

    Where do you get all your coupons? We don't get the paper, so I am stuck with finding them online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do get a lot of them from the Sunday paper... we paid $14 for 20 weeks of the Sunday paper and I have more than gotten my money back in coupons. But you can also find them online at the following places: Kelloggs.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com and pgeveryday.com/brandsaver (can print same coupons from the inserts from Sunday paper)! Those are my favorites to use online although lately I have just been using the ones from the Sunday paper (I use mine and my mom's cause she never uses hers)!!

      Delete