Thursday, December 06, 2012

Good Morning Mommy!

Frankie sends me a Good Morning Mommy picture of one or both of my boys almost daily!  I leave the house before anyone else is awake so it is nice to get a picture of my boys after about an hour of sitting at my desk trying to wake up, get motivated and be productive!!  Usually it is just a picture of them eating breakfast or all bundled up ready to head out the door or a picture of them in the car on the ride to school/daycare but it always enough to make me smile and feel like I am home with them if even for just a minute!  Here are just a few "Good Morning Pictures" from the last couple months (don't mind the crappy quality, Frankie's phone doesn't take the best pictures):  





 It really does brighten my morning when I see my phone light up cause I know it is probably a picture of my boys.  Well this morning at about 7:30 my phone lit up right on schedule.  I picked up my phone and read a text that said "Poor Lambie" followed by this picture: 
I burst out laughing at my desk... I would have to say that his poor little lamb got the crappy end of this sleeping arrangement!

No comments:

Post a Comment