Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Daily Dose of Smiles

So after my stressful day yesterday and another nightmare day on the roads today I couldn't wait to get home and just relax with my boys and soak in my daily dose of cuteness from my youngest!  Mason always has a way of making me smile and forget about all the stresses of daily life!  Here are just a few pictures from Saturday night... we were up late cause I was enjoying the company of my boys.  It was about 10:30, I had just updated my blog and Colton was laying on the couch next to me watching cartoons and I looked over to see Mason standing next to me with his big brothers T-Ball hat on just smiling away at me! I luckily had my camera sitting next to me so I could capture the small things that I just can't get enough of! 




As soon as Colton saw me snapping pictures of his brother he wanted in on the fun too!  He decided to have a dance off with his brother... seriously, I love these two kids!!  They know exactly how to melt away the worries of everyday life and make me live in the moment!





1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so adorable, Mandy. And awesome that they love the camera!

    I love that vest you have on Mason - he looks so grown up and yet just the sweetest little boy all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete