Saturday, December 08, 2012

Santa!

So I thought it would be fun to take the boys to see Santa today!  Santa and his reindeer were at Gerten's Greenhouse so we headed over there around 11:30.  Well after waiting in line for 2 hours we finally got our time with Santa and I must admit Santa was very good, he took quite a while with each kid really listening to what they had to say and telling them to continue to be good and help their parents!  He even told Colton he was a great big brother and that he knows how hard being a big brother can be... very cute and so true as Colton is an awesome brother!!  Mason wasn't terrified of Santa like he was at our family Christmas last weekend but he also didn't want to hang out too long!  After Santa we waited in line again for a sleigh ride pulled by Vixon and Blitzen but this time it only took about 20 minutes.  Mason loved the sleigh ride, he was saying "Wheeeeeee" almost the entire time!  After all that time waiting in lines the boys were exhausted and ready for naps, both took 3+ hour naps which gave me time to get groceries without hauling along two kids (my brother was at the house in case they woke up in case you were wondering)!!  I couldn't pass up shopping on Unlimited Double Coupon day (I will post later about my success).  Anyways, on to pictures from today!






No comments:

Post a Comment