Wednesday, December 05, 2012

So much to be Thankful for...

 So I know this post is a little late but I felt a few of these pictures were too cute not to share!  We spent Thanksgiving at my my mother-in-law's house with Frankie's brother and his family as well as Frankie's aunt and uncle and two cousins.  Well that was after I ran the Hale to the Bird 5K that morning with my sister, in which I set my best time of 40:35.... still no where near a good time but making progress.  Our Thanksgiving Day was full of watching the Macy Day Thanksgiving day parade, little boys running around everywhere, great food, football games, board games, pie and spending time with the ones we love!  Grandma Yvonne also thought it would be a good idea to get the boys each a little Thanksgiving day present... a book about Farts, complete with sound effects and everything!  We will get her back someday.  We were even lucky enough to skype with Grandma and Grandpa in Vegas for a bit that evening, gotta love technology!  We have so much to be Thankful for again this year but most of all I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy, active little boys.  













No comments:

Post a Comment