Saturday, December 01, 2012

Let's try this again!

Well I was trying to blog daily for the month of November but that did not go very well.  I did alright the first part of the month but wasn't posting daily and then our internet went haywire on us.  We have home internet through our cell phone provider (who will remain nameless as I am still hoping they right the whole situation) and after several nights of Frankie sitting on the phone with tech support they said they couldn't figure out the problem and suggested we go into the nearest store and have them replace the internet "stick" to see if maybe the hardware was the problem!  Well we don't exactly have a lot of free time and they don't open until 10am and close at 7pm and well we both work during the day so it took us a while to get to the store.  Finally, early last week Frankie ran out to the store to finally get us a new stick as not having internet at home was driving me completely nuts.  Wait... nightmare not over yet?  They can't replace the hardware at the store?!?!   We would have to call customer service and have them send us a new one and we could return the defective hardware.  Are you kidding me?  So that meant a few more days without internet for me but finally my new internet stick has arrived and I can once again get back to blogging!  I am going to retry my blogging challenge this month .  Now I know that with the holidays there may be days when I will not be able to post due to lack of hours in the day but I will do my best!  I have fully enjoyed following one of my friends this last month as she posted daily (not missing a day - she is awesome, that is quite a commitment) and I hope that you guys enjoy reading all my posts as well!    

Also I apparently have hit my free storage for blogger so for me to upload anymore pictures to my blog I will have to pay a monthly fee of $2.29.  Not sure if that will happen so I will have to see what my other options are, stay tuned!  I mean $2.49 isn't really anything it is just the fact that I am cheap and don't want to pay it!

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for daily posts! This is my daily dose of distraction from work : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit my free storage limit too! And so did my mother-in-law. Since I already pay for a flickr pro membership, (like $25 a year) I just started storing my pictures there, and then I imbed the images from there on my blog. I figure it's a good place to have them stored online anyway, in case of some fluke where our computer crashes and we wait too long to backup our photos on an external hard drive. I've been using flickr for years and love it, and it's really simple to upload and organize your photos there. I think it probably comes out even on price between flickr/blogger (which is actually google).

    Anyway, EXCITED to read along in your December. I definitely got a bit burnt out after my month but hope I can keep updating at least regularly. And it's fun to look back on a whole month of our lives!

    ReplyDelete