Friday, November 29, 2013

Boys, Legos and Trains!

It is days like this that I am so glad that Colton has friends who live so close to us and can come over for play dates at a moments notice!  I am also thankful for the two giant bins of legos that we were given from a friend of the family because her boys grew out of them and the endless number of wooden train tracks.   These three boys have been playing so nicely for quite some time now (without electronics to entertain them believe it or not) and I was actually able to get some cleaning down and even sneak in a quick blog post!  Happy Black Friday!



2 comments:

  1. I caught up! Here are some thoughts:
    1. Did you go camping in a state park this summer? I totally want to do that. We should plan a trip next year.
    2.I'm so bummed that I missed out on the summer Monday Night Feasts. That's what I get for falling behind in the blog reading. I can only hope this will become an annual tradition
    3. That picture of the stone arch bridge (well all of your pictures, really) is amazing.
    4. I'm so sorry about your grandma. She sounds like she was a really amazing lady. I think about living back in that generation and just admire those strong women so much. I had totally forgotten about Golf. You'll have to re-teach me how to play
    5. We played Train Dominos at Thanksgiving too. I won, did you?
    6. Operation Christmas Child sounds like a wonderful thing. I love what you said about how Colton gets into it. What a great kid.
    7. I saw the dream home. Is it in Robbinsdale? I swear I saw one just like it a few blocks over from me. I promise I'll babysit.
    8. Your patio is AMAZING.
    9. Thanks for the great time at the Halloween party. You guys are so wonderful. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA.... Dream Home will never be on the west side. And of course I won when we played Train, we played for a penny a point and I made about $6 (I won by a lot)! Yes Monday Night Feasts will pick up next - hopefully at the new house and you are always welcome to join!

      Delete