Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sneak Peek - Twins!

So I have been quite busy this fall with photo shoots and haven't really shared any of them so I figured this would be a good chance to do just that.  These two little guys are my cousins boys and they are quite possibly the cutest little guys ever!  They were born 6 weeks early and had to a little fighting at the beginning of their precious lives but now they are thriving healthy 9 month old's who are on the move and could care less about my camera in their face!  I don't think anyone would really know that they were preemies as they are doing awesome.  It is such a honor to help document each of their milestones and I am more than excited to do their 1st Birthday Shoot next month - double cake smash here I come!   

Here are my favorites of these little guys:

                







 We rried to grab a couple of the boys and their beautiful big sister but they just weren't haven't it (they prefer to be one on one with the camera I guess)!!

 We were able to sneak in a family picture and everyone is looking in the right direction and no one is crying... I say that is a win when you are dealing with a two and half year old and twin 9 month olds!

1 comment: