Monday, November 04, 2013

NaBloPoMo

That's right it is National Blog Posting Month and I have decided to accept the challenge to post everyday.  I love blogging as it is a great way for me to unwind, relax and share stories and pictures from our busy, crazy, fun life! Now I may not always have something exciting to write about (of course that is assuming that you find any of my posts entertaining) and some posts maybe more picture filled than others (as if they all aren't anyways) but none the less I plan to post everyday!  It will be fun for me to go back and read about the craziness that is my life for an entire month.  

Today was a pretty uneventful day - work, dinner, hair cut and color thanks to my sister, dropped off popcorn orders/money for Scouts, did some homework with Colton and then it was off to the couch to watch a couple episodes of Big Bang Theory while I blog.... if you have never watch that show you should cause it is hilarious!   Nights like tonight don't happen that often but when they do I take complete advantage.  It is nice to not be running around to sports/activities and to just be at home hanging with my boys and getting things done around the house.  These days are coming to an end again as basketball starts this week so we will go back to practice on Monday and Wednesday nights, Scouts on Thursday nights (which I am our Den Leader for) and Karate on Friday nights - welcome to my life as a mom who enrolls her son in everything so he doesn't have to miss out but sometimes wonder what the hell I was thinking!  Oh well, like I said nights at home are something I cherish and try to make go as slow as possible because I don't know when the next one will happen.  And I have to admit, I think the boys like these lazy nights at home as well... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment