Saturday, November 09, 2013

The Master of Procrastination!

I am pretty sure that if Procrastination was an Olympic Sport I would take Gold every time!  I don't know why but I seem to work much better when I am working to meet a last minute deadline.   I did it to myself again this weekend with my sister's bridal shower.  We sent out invitations about a month ago and I knew that I needed to get working on planning the menu, games, prizes, decorations and  whatever else needed to be done!  Of course, I didn't get started on it until this week though.  Did a little shopping on Tuesday night and then went to Party City on my lunch break on Friday!  I spent the morning early afternoon on the day before the shower at the Gopher Game and then that night it was crunch time!  I picked the boys and ran to target to buy the rest of what I needed for the party and purchased her gift.  Then it was time to get home and get to work!  I started with making pickle rolls, then we made a table full of chocolate covered pretzels and lastly I cut up all the fresh fruit!  I then wrapper her present and got to my computer to figure out the games and get them printed.  So much of this could have been done ahead of time but like I said I work better under pressure!  No surprise to myself I got it all done and was in bed by 10pm.  Maybe someday I will be better about not procrastinating but at this point I am going to hold on to my Master of Procrastination title with pride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment