Sunday, November 03, 2013

Halloween 2013

Pumpkins, Skeletons, Candy, Fall Temperatures and Colors, Haunted Houses, Costume Parades and fun with friends... yup Halloween is probably my favorite holiday!  We held our annual Pumpkin Carving party last weekend and it was so much fun like always.  We did have a little smaller crowd this year due to the fact that invites went out pretty late but none the less we had a great time.  For the first time this year we help a pumpkin carving contest for the adults and kids (all the kids won cause there was no way to pick just one)!  All it all it was a great party.  The next morning we took the boys to the Halloween Parade in town and they collected way more candy than any small child should consume so I took a bucket of it to work with me and it was gone in no time.  And then of course we went Trick or Treating Halloween night.  To stay with tradition we went to the my parents neighborhood again this year and my sister and her soon-to-be step kids join us as well.  Again the boys collected way more candy than they will ever be able to eat but they are putting forward their best effort!  I love Halloween and I am already counting down to the next year!

 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment