Monday, November 18, 2013

Time to Catch up!

So this past weekend I didn't have much planned, which is very rare for me!  My goal for the weekend (and my Monday off) was to get caught up on some past photography shoots so that I could get them all in the mail and head into the holiday season with only my own photo's to deal with.  Well I came down with a nasty cold which did slow me down a little but none the less I was able to get caught up on my editing as well get caught up on some extra rest to try to get over this respiratory nightmare that is completely draining me.  I don't want to share any new ones as I like the families to see their pictures before I share them but here are a couple previous shoots that have already been sent out.  I seriously had so much fun working with these guys as I do with all my awesome subjects, I love photography in case I haven't mentioned that before!!  

This little guy was 3 months old and full of smiles!



  
 This little sweetie was 6 months old, full of smiles and had just discovered her tongue!! 




1 comment:

  1. Fun fun! Very cute photos. Are you a whiz at PS now?

    Hey, when do you want to get your cousin's photos from me?? Are you planning to be in Woodbury any time soon? I could meet you somewhere.

    ReplyDelete