Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Frequent Fliers

Sometimes I feel like I need a Frequent Flyer card for things and right now I think it would be appropriate to have one for the Clinic and the Pharmacy. Yup, we were back at Urgent Care last night... for Mason again. He now has a confirmed ear infection (which he has been complaining about his ears over the weekend but we figured with a cold and then throwing up it might be just from that) and he also has pink eye in both eyes! Are you kidding me? This poor kid just cannot catch a break. Now he is on antibiotics and drops in his eyes every 3-4 hours. I would like to say this has to be it but somehow I don't even think it is worth saying. I will say the countdown to island vaction is on.... it seems like those two weeks of ocean air are when we finally kick all the winter sickness but that vacation is still over 3 months away which means I better get to creating my Frequent Flyer Card.

Just in case you need an image of my life right now.... here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment