Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving with family which is the exactly the way I want it to be forever!  We enjoyed an amazing meal (my favorite meal ever), a game of Mexican Train Dominoes, ate more pie than I care to admit, skyped with the grandparents in Vegas and of course shared some great laughs.  Mason spent his morning decorating Grandma's tree with Daddy and his cousin Jaclyn.  Mason is all about Christmas decorations so he was thrilled to see Grandma's tree set up and ready for him to decorate!

I have so much to be thankful for again this year and I feel truly blessed to just be living the life I have been given!








 Mason and Auntie Jaclyn took a two nap on the couch together... so cute!
 The boys ended their night with a sleep over at Grandma Lori's house with their cousins so we could do some early morning Black Friday Shopping.  I decided to boycott any store that opened on Thanksgiving day which took the employees away from their families so all  our Christmas gifts this year will be coming from Menards, Fleet Farm and Home Depot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment