Monday, November 25, 2013

My Christmas Village

One of my favorite holiday decorations is my village.  I love to just sit on the couch and stare at it all lit up, it is like I get lost in the tiny little city that is living in my bay window.  There are kids sledding, people skating, people shopping, kids building a snowman, flags blowing in the wind, snow covered trees and houses/stores/churches glowing bright.  It is a perfect little winter world which invites the imagination to wonder and get lost.  The boys love the village, I have caught them both just starring at it and I can only imagine what their little minds are thinking.  I have also caught them rearranging the people from time to time which I am totally okay with!  It is fun to sit on the couch and realize that some of the village people have moved around.... makes it all seem even more real.  I am ready for the holiday season and hoping the both Mason and I are healthy soon and stay that way for the rest of winter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment