Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sick again?!

So it seems like Mason and I have already started the same vicious cycle that we did last year... he gets sick, I get sick, he gets sick, I get sick while Frankie and Colton stay healthy as can be!  I am still struggling to kick this damn Croup and go figure Mason is sick once again.  He must have got gotten sick during the night Saturday night and didn't really wake up cause we didn't hear him but Sunday morning when he cried out "Mommy" I knew something was wrong.  By the time I got into his room he had thrown up again and he was covered in it which he really did not like.  He continued to be sick all day long.... seriously, he took in a ounce of liquids and 15 minutes later it came back out but he was so thirsty and kept demanding water/juice so I kept giving it to him.  He wasn't able to keep down anything the entire day.  And as the day went on his fever started to spike as well, which made him even more miserable.  It was a long day full of snuggles and laundry and more snuggles and cartoons... Little Einsteins and Rudolph all day long!!  He fell asleep on the couch at 7:30, woke up at 10:30 just long enough to take another dose of Tylenol, a drink of water and get into his bed.  He slept through the night and seems to be on the up swing now (yes I posted this one on Monday as I just didn't have the energy to do it Sunday night)!


1 comment:

  1. Poor poor kiddo! I don't know that there is anything worse than seeing a kid sick. Hope he's back to normal now, or well on his way. And you too, woman. Maybe you should up your vitamins or something to kick any future sickness?

    ReplyDelete